Our lucky readers (if there are any out there!?) get to hear from BOTH of us...double posting today. What a treat!
Obviously, Joe is on the other side of the world and Bubba and I have been trying to keep ourselves entertained. It doesn't take much for Bubba though - just going back and forth between laying on the wood floor or on the carpet and occasionally begging for some B-R-E-A-D.
I had a very productive weekend. My nesting instinct must be trying itself out. I cleaned the house top to bottom - including the basement. I found the source of the stinky smell in our basement too. I thought it was mold from water damage, then I thought we for sure had a dead mouse or some other rodent, but instead it was a treat left by Bubba... a pile of stinky dog poop with mold growing on it. GROSS! I am so embarrassed that I didn't find it sooner, but the tricky Bobo hid it in a corner of a bedroom that we don't ever go in. Thankfully, it was on the cement floor. Way to choose the cement over the carpet, Bobo!! He was very bashful when I cleaned it up.
I also made 4 recipes of Uncle Dave's marinara sauce yesterday and I froze it. Should provide for some tastey dinners this fall. I'm having a craving for lemon bars so I think that I might have to stop at Super Target on the way home and get the ingredients that I am missing. We also need trash bags and of course, some BREAD for you-know-who.
I came up with a plan for where to put all of the stuff in the den so we can make way for the baby's room. If the nesting instinct continues to maintain her appearance this week, I may just get some of the stuff moved!
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment